Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th


What are you dudes up to this weekend? I am going to be sitting right here behind the computer in the shop catching up on some neglected blogs and hopefully doing some blogging myself. I think it will be nice to have a low key weekend after last weekend's yardsale madness. BUT as I write I just realized that not only will I be chilling behind the desk, I will be going splitzies with Leah on a big fat plate of RIBS. My neighbours to the south- Aquila restaurant are hosting RIB FEST (sorry vegetarians*) in support of MS research. It starts at 11 am and goes late into the night. So- after you are finished stuffing yourself with ribs, pop by and say hello and we can talk about how full we feel!  Have a lovely weekend everyone.
xoxo R+E

* you can still support MS research by making a donation

No comments: