Saturday, April 30, 2011

Canada Party!

So... I have been tipping my toe into the profession that is event planning and I decided to take advantage of a recent birthday and throw a Canadian themed party. Radical doesn't even begin to start describing the night, I stayed up dancing until 4am AND came in to open the shop the next day. Talk about your true patriot love!









We made amazing 'Canadian' masks which were pretty much the hit of the night, ate ketchup chips and butter tarts (those things are both Canadian FYI), and decorated the cake with vintage Canadian flags, which we washed down rye and Canadian Dry. Sick, I know, but we had a theme to stick to!  I am excited to work on some more events that I have coming up and I will be sure to post them up here for your viewing pleasure.

Don't forget about the yard sale next weekend!







1 comment:

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I love this theme! And the little flags on the cake are amazing! I think you might be on to something....