Thursday, January 13, 2011

Who needs Illustrator?

When you have STAMPS! Ha ha to all of you who went to school for design! Valentine's Day crafts are starting at the store! I'd also like your input on something Valentine's Day related- I'm thinking of ideas for a Valentine's Day window, I have one in mind but it might be too crude. Please comment or email me and tell me what you think. I want to make a big sparkle banner that says 'SPEND SOME MONEY ON YOUR HONEY'. Now, I think this is hilarious, and it is along the same lines as my 'something awesome coming soon' banner that I had up, which was a big hit. But on the other hand, it really isn't very romantic... there is something nice about a holiday based on love and romance that I really do like... Do you even celebrate Valentine's Day? We have a tradition of going to Sneaky Dee's for nachos AND wings as kind of a joke. But I have to admit I am already looking forward to it already. Hit me back and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i love the banner idea. everyone will. everyone likes to get all up in arms about made-up holidays so they can do that at your store while spending money.