Thursday, December 9, 2010

shop Russet and Empire this x-mas (because Dufferin Mall is the WORST, really)

Hello all,

Leah here.
So, it's Thursday and it's sunny! A beautiful day to shop in the Junction. Stop by the empire and say hello to me. I'll be here all day listening to Best Coast and making a dress, I mean working... behind the counter! The photos from BOWS & ARROWS look awesome, did you see? P.S. I did some paintings using the same characters from the poster and they're up at a gallery on Queen as part of a group show! Me and, fellow featured artist, my mom, are attending the opening tonight when I close up shop! EXCITING!

hunter

dearboy 

see the other 2 here.

I guess that's all for now, kids... I'm gonna go test-drive the tricycle in the window. (kidding... maybe)

Love Leah

No comments: