Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Maple Leaf Forever

New book in the store as of 1 hour ago. I am so excited for it that I took photos of it right away so I could blog about it. It turns out that books are hard to photograph, so unfortunately I don't really do this book justice at all (to put it lightly). The author of the Maple Leaf Forever came in to the store this morning to personally deliver a few copies to me. He had heard about the store and was positive it would be a perfect fit. He was right on the money. I friggin love this book. It's shot beautifully and the author (who owns most of the collection that is featured in the book), has a great eye. I promise there you won't find any made in China dream catchers here. You can check out the book's website here, and you should probably just ignore these photos that I took.



No comments: