Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BlogTO

I just got a phone call letting me know there was a post on the store at BlogTO, and I have to admit I was slightly petrified because I didn't really know what they were going to write about me. I like BlogTO because it's objective, I like that they aren't all 'lovey' about everything. Apparently I must have been pretty 'lovey' towards the person who came into the store to stealthily check out the goods because they wrote a raving review! And those wide angle shots! Hallelujah! 
Check it out here!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were super nice! You came inside from cleaning the windows, helped me with some of the baby and kid stuff and just couldn't be friendlier!

Russet and Empire said...

James, I'm glad you commented, I sincerely want to thank you for such a flattering review. It really made my day. Have you checked out the comments lately???