Tuesday, September 28, 2010


It's starting to be a little bit dark when I leave the store at night now... fall is here.  Things are getting exciting here, we received the second half of a SERIOUSLY long lost order (like 3 months ago). I actually cancelled it, but when I got the call that it had been found at long last, I remembered the chiminea candle holders. I think these would be adorable on a dinner table, especially with the cold weather coming. It's been my recent observation that it brings out the host in everyone. I have had a 'Jaws' themed dinner party planned in my head for months (Matt and Erin this means you!), and now that the weather has finally cooled off I'm ready to cook up a storm* and decorate the house accordingly. Somehow these beautiful porcelain chimineas will be incorporated.


* there is actually no cooking involved in a jaws themed dinner party, only sushi. I guess you have to cook the rice...

No comments: