Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Princess Diana mini

Princess of my heart anyway...These cameras might just be the thing I am most excited about at the store right now (but there are a tonne of orders coming in this week before the party too!).  I started using this camera on Friday and have since shot four rolls of film that I am about to drop off at walmart , yes I am slightly ashamed that I am not going somewhere cool like west camera.  I'm really excited to see how things turn out with this film.  I brought the camera to a wedding on Saturday and it almost outshone the bride! The awesome thing about analog cameras is now they also burn your photos onto a disk so you can still email everything like digital. These are fine times...


Anabela over at fieldguided just did an amazing post on the super dreamy black and white photos she took with her Diana on a recent trip to Chicago. Check out her  lovely Toronto based blog to see the complete set of photos.

1 comment:

Bárbara said...

i gotta agree that pictures are just lovely!