Friday, August 27, 2010

It's like there's a party in my store-and everyone's invited

Did anyone get that? I know, it was brutal...


So after a first week of 'spotty attendance' which is putting it mildly, I am having an official grand opening party this Thursday at the store naturally! I wish that I knew how to screw around with blogger and make my image bigger without blogger's formatting cropping half of it out.  If it's too tiny for you to read here the details are : Thursday Sept 2, 5pm.  Be there or be square code in effect!  In case you didn't know, the store is located at 390 Keele St which is just north of Dundas.

1 comment:

Coriander Girl said...

It's amazing when you open the doors and anticipate crowds of people storming in and selling you out and then you get your first sale maybe a day or two later. Surprisingly whoever that first customer is and whenever that customer decides to come in and buy something from you, it's just as amazing as the hoards you imagine tearing at your clothes! xo